How to celebrate your 36th birthday:
1. morning chores & craziness with their dad!
2. afternoon naps (no, not for me!)
3. it's finally time to get ready for Lexxy's dance competition & an early dinner with muppy & pops
4. when you start doing her hair she starts gettin the chills and complaining that her body aches
5. stop doing her hair so she can lay down
6. get some medicine in her so that you can still possibly get to dinner
7. not a chance!
The evening ends up with Lexxy in bed with strep throat and mommy feeling sorry for herself for about 1 second.
Yep, that's what happened this year - but isn't that what being a mommy's all about!
So Sunday, I made me a birthday cake and shared just a little with my girls... ha ha
Happy Birthday to me!